Saturday, October 30, 2010

First Snowfall of the Season



The first snowfall was last night, and it isn't even Halloween! Went out to buy lottery tickets and a few other things. The lotto is $50 Million tax-free dollars! Canada is cool like that: no tax to pay on winnings. Also don't have to wait on annual payments either, you get the full lump sum.

If I won the lottery, I'd buy a house here and a place in Hawaii. Maybe not a house, but perhaps a condo on the beach! Then my hubby and I could rent it when we're not there, but always have a place to go to when we visit the family. Until then, I'd get my family and friends to visit me... plus give a few million to our parents :)

Most important of all, I'd have a dressing room. One wall for shoes and one wall for clothes. Bags would also have it's own display area, because bags and shoes are art.

Well, a girl can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment